Ready in 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Trim, peel and cut carrots on a diagonal into 1/2" thick pieces.
3. Toss carrots with olive oil to lightly cover and spread on baking pan. Season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Bake until tender and golden brown on edges, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
6. Serve while hot. ENJOY!
Get the vitamins from this veggie without the cooked carrot taste. These come out of the oven tasting more like candy than a vegetable.
Until next time,
Be fit, be strong, use honey in a new way
Come hang with us, where we are happy and massaging pain-free.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.